Thursday May 30, 2013
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM MDT
BP 140, Route de Béni Khédech Km 2
- 9:00 – 10:30: Information Session
- 10:30 – 11:30: Ravi Malhotra, President of ICAST – presentation on the applicability and viability of various renewable energy and energy efficiency technology solutions including solar electric and thermal, wind, bio-gas, biodiesel, etc.
- 11:30 – 12:30: Q&A and open discussion on which of the technology solutions presented are most applicable and should be pursued moving forward. The goal is to focus on the most applicable and viable technology solution and help the local entrepreneurs scale it so as to create local jobs.
Who Should Attend
The event is open to the public so all are welcome.
- Farmers who are interested in alternate solutions to their energy and water management issues
- Entrepreneurs and local business owners who are interested in creating or growing their energy related venture will find new opportunities to consider for their business.
- Local government officials and NGOs working on economic development, sustainability, workforce development and training, energy and water management, etc.
- Funding Agencies, Bankers and other Financial Institutions will find the presentations provide new opportunities for funding projects that align with their mission.
- ISET Faculty and Students will find the presentations educational