At iCAST, we specialize in running energy efficiency projects, helping bring more energy conservancy measures to your community. By using less energy, communities can decrease costs, strengthen local economies, create new jobs, and make a positive environmental impact for future generations for years to come. We handle a variety of projects ranging from home energy reviews and retrofitting houses to conducting full-scale commercial energy audits for your business. iCAST also provides energy efficiency education to children, families, and underserved communities in an effort to further build awareness for all on the ways that we can reduce energy consumption together.
The Mission of our Energy Efficiency Program:
“To help reduce energy costs, consumption, and provide long-term environmental benefits to the residents of the region while making their homes and businesses more comfortable and safe.”
At iCAST, we work with your goals in mind, as we combine the benefits of working with a contractor and project management company in handling all aspects of your efficiency upgrades from start to finish. Being a non-profit organization, we are here to serve you as we work together with the common goal towards a better tomorrow.
The iCAST leadership team has more than 100 years of combined experience in managing both residential and commercial construction and energy efficiency upgrades, ensuring you receive the highest quality and comprehensive service. No matter what your energy conservation goal is, we will help develop a customized plan to meet your exact needs at the most cost-effective price.
iCAST performs a wide array of energy efficiency improvements in the following areas:
The benefits of using iCAST:
- We will manage the end-to-end process, from making sure you receive a comprehensive energy review performed by a BPI-certified assessor, to all aspects of installation all the way to final inspection.
- We use the most reputable, qualified contractors to take care of all the work for you.
- Many different financial rebates and savings opportunities are available, and we’ll work with you to optimize which ones work best for you
- Multiple established relationships and loan opportunities with financial institutions to help neutralize your initial investment
- The reliability of having an experienced organization on your side to ensure that every step of the process is handled with the utmost quality and care.
- Once all the work has been completed, our certified inspector will perform a final overview of your project to ensure that all work meets our quality standards.
Ready to improve energy efficiency in your home or business? The very first step is to schedule your home or business energy review in order to evaluate what areas of your home or business are not optimized for proper energy consumption. Contact us for additional information.
Are you interested in partnering with iCAST in order to grow your portfolio of available services and in turn help grow your business above and beyond your competitors? iCAST offers an established, growing partner program that gives all our partner contractors a wealth of resources, educational workshops and administrative support when working in the energy efficiency field.
- The ability to offer expanded services to past and existing customers
- Training progams and workshops
- Marketing materials and resources for you to help target new customers
- Sales tool kits to help educate
- An established program with history of success
- Continued educational resources to keep you up to date with all the latest developments
- Prompt project follow through and payments
If you are interested in receiving more information about signing up to be part of our contractor network, please contact John Elliott, Program Director, directly at johnE@icastusa.org or 303-462-4100 Ext. 823.