- Why ICAST?
- We Offer:
- Key Benefits
- “ICAST has a wonderful reputation and their focus on energy efficiency was one of the primary reasons that we went with them. They were also recommended to us and we know they’ve worked closely with state officials and HUD.” – Joyce Alms-Ransford, Executive Director of Archway Housing
Multi-Family General Contractor Services
ICAST is a national nonprofit specializing in the rehabilitation of multifamily properties. We specialize in projects that enhance the efficiency of your property to maximize NOI and require little to no tenant relocation. Our hassle-free approach to GC services takes care of all your rehab/renovation needs.
- General contracting services for major rehabs to minor renovation projects
- High quality services and deep knowledge specific to multifamily (since multifamily clients are our only clients)
- Access to utility and other incentives to reduce utility and O&M costs
- Ideas on accessing unique funding sources to bridge financing gap
- We help you access innovative sources of federal, state and local funding and incentives.
- We value engineer solutions to ensure that you get the best products for your budget.
- We leverage our national buying power with manufacturers to get you lower equipment costs.
Success Story: Greenleaf
“ICAST has a wonderful reputation and their focus on energy efficiency was one of the primary reasons that we went with them. They were also recommended to us and we know they’ve worked closely with state officials and HUD.” – Joyce Alms-Ransford, Executive Director of Archway Housing
Greenleaf Apartments is a 4 story mid-rise building with 55 units in Aurora Colorado. ICAST was hired to retrofit the property including replacement of the exterior stairs, installation of a vapor barrier, installation of windows designed exclusively for brick applications, new flooring, pool demolition with the installation of a new playground, LED lighting with occupancy sensors, high efficiency appliances, and new HVAC systems, among other measures.
Westlake is a 5 building complex owned by the housing authority of Salt Lake County in Utah. The buildings are currently receiving a stud out completely renovation including exterior windows, Removal and replacement of all driveways and sidewalks, All plumbing and electrical, New 95% efficient HVAC systems in each unit, in addition to other upgrades.