- Triple Bottom Line Foundation (TBL Fund) helps finance clean energy projects for multifamily affordable housing.
- Investments in TBL Fund help preserve affordable housing, create local jobs, and address climate change, among other social, economic, and environmental benefits.
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) certified by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Committed financial ally to the U.S. Department of Energy & U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Better Building Challenge.
- TBL Fund is a committed financial ally to the U.S. Department of Energy & U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Better Building Challenge.
- Certified PACE, EPC, PPA, and PFS Lender.
Committed financial ally to the U.S. Department of Energy & U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Better Building Challenge.
Maximize the impact of your dollar…
- Preserve affordable multifamily housing by investing in local communities
- Implement sustainable technology, reducing energy and water waste
- Provide savings on utility bills for underserved communities
By retrofitting subsidized and naturally affordable housing, investments in TBL Fund improve the lives of fixed-income seniors, disabled individuals, low-income families, veterans, and other underserved households.
In addition, investment in energy efficiency is–dollar for dollar–the most effective way to reduce carbon emissions and pollution from energy use.
Become an Impact Investor!
An accredited Investor must have either a net worth of >$1 million USD, not including the value of their primary residence, OR an annual income of over $200,000. See requirements…
Duration of investment: 3-20 years (typically 3-7 years)
Minimum investment: $5,000
Return on investment: ~1-5%
DAFs allow donors to make charitable contributions, receive immediate tax benefits, and recommend grants from the fund over its lifetime.
Triple Bottom Line Returns:
By the Numbers
TBL Fund investments are leveraged to preserve affordable housing and implement sustainable technology. Although the full benefits of TBL Fund-financed projects are difficult to quantify, our team tracks energy, water, and cost savings for clients.
Based off EPA calculations, a $1000 investment typically provides savings of…
TBL Fund is a committed financial ally to the U.S. Department of Energy & U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Better Building Challenge.
Certified PACE, EPC, PPA, and PFS Lender.
Apply for Financing
To apply for a loan from TBL Fund to finance a retrofit, please complete the Triple Bottom Line Foundation Loan Application below. Please email, fax, or mail your completed application and relevant documents to TBL Fund:
Mail: 777 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Building 4, Suite 205, Lakewood, CO 80226
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to Department of the Treasury, Office of Civil Rights and Diversity, 1500 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, D.C. 20220 or call (202) 622-1160.