Learn Some Easy and Water Efficiency Tips
ICAST is proud to be an ENERGY STAR Partner. The ENERGY STAR program is administered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). ENERGY STAR is a voluntary labeling program: EPA sets energy efficiency specifications and those that meet them can choose to display the ENERGY STAR logo. In turn, consumers and businesses who want to save energy and money can look for the ENERGY STAR label when making buying decisions. Thousands of organizations partner with ENERGY STAR to deliver cost-saving energy efficiency solutions that protect the climate, improve air quality, and protect public health.
Since 1992, ENERGY STAR and its partners have helped American families and businesses:
- Save 5 trillion kilowatt-hours of electricity.
- Avoid more than $500 billion in energy costs.
- Achieve 4 billion metric tons of greenhouse gas reductions.
To learn more about ENERGY STAR, click HERE.
Why Conserve Energy and Water?
- Simple behavioral changes can cut utilities costs, leading to hundreds of dollars in annual savings.
- Conserving energy and water reduces ecosystem stresses locally and globally.
- Many of your neighbors are already using these tips, join them!